Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Subliminal Computer Messages

Sometimes I forget to turn off the voice recognition software on my computer. When I walk away or walk around the room it picks up the noise and turns it into words. Well it's either that or ghosts.

When I came back to the screen today it had typed "If you are him him him". I sighed and thought "Well computer you aren't the only one constantly wondering that but you get extra points for the creativity at the end".

Editors Note: There are no him him hims around right now but I just thought the software should know me well enough to use ninja ninja ninja. Now I have to walk around the house and try to make it think I'm saying ninja, possibly with the blender or sweeping the floor.

1 comment:

Allie said...

Oooo, that's so creepy and cool!