Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Things I hate: toliet wipes

Finally I have a place for the rants that have been building up inside of me for years. There have been so many things that are just absurd. An oldie but a goodie is "toliet wipes". These came out a few years ago. I won't mention the brand partly because I don't want to be sued & partly because I can't remember. It was basically a baby wipe that was supposed to revolutionize toliet cleaning forever. The only problem was that you'd actually ahve to stick your hand inside the bowl, & the water to wipe the inside of the toliet. Am I the only one who sees the problem with this?

2 comments:

Jane said...

Oh, it that what they were for? I thought they were for wiping the seat only? I wondered why anyone would by such a limited product?

owlhaven said...

Thanks for stopping by my place!
Mary, mom to many