1/ you link back to the person who tagged you.
2/ post these rules on your blog.
3/ share six unimportant things about yourself.
4/ tag six random people at the end of your entry.
5/ let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.
- Avoid the second bowl of ramen at all costs. I once made the mistake of giving away the first package of ramen, thinking oh I'll just cook another. I'll just use the same pan & water, but I won't put the season packet in because that would just be too salty. What I didn't realize is that the salt from the ramen itself had leeched into the water, making it twice the sodium. It was like eating noodles made out of play dough. I almost died. So my advice; take the first bowl, make the second bowl for whoever wants it & sit back & enjoy the hilarity.
- I think I might be allergic to peanuts. I didn't use to be, or maybe I was just too distracted to notice. However, I refuse to actually stop eating peanuts because most candy has on the label "made on a machine that also processes peanuts", & I just can't live like that. I will persevere.
- I'm seriously considering taking a trip to New York just so I can visit an expensive restaurant with apparently horrible food where the waiters are ninjas.
- I don't understand lip gloss. I try, I really do. Every piece of make up advice I've ever received has included "Just throw on some lip gloss". I've always worn lipstick because it comes in lots of colors & shiny tubes. I don't know how people who wear lip gloss ever get kissed. Maybe if it's flavored, but still. Whenever I try to wear lip gloss, yes my lips are shiny, but they are also sticky. So I did the practical thing & just kept buying lip gloss because obviously, I wasn't understanding the concept. I kept buying the most expensive brands to get quality. Lip gloss still baffles me. Good thing I own more lip gloss than any person should.
- I can't say the word phenomenon. I usually just say phen*cough mumble mumble*. I spent half an hour last week trying to train myself to say it properly, it was so Eliza Dolittle. That word is now dead to me.
- Not enough words ends is -osity. It's impossible to say an -osity word & not smile. I thought I invented the word awesomeosity, but it's already on google. I'll take credit for it though.