Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Dear Pizza Hut, Dominoes, & Other Pizza Franchises

To All Pizza Franchises:

I love a $4-$5 pizza as much as the next person. However, the big catch is that it's a one topping pizza. Why don't you just say pepperoni or extra cheese pizzas are $5 & everything else is $20?

Instead, you show all of the one topping pizzas we could have: peppers; olives; pineapple. Seriously? Has anyone ever called & asked for a pizza with just mushrooms on it? No, no they have not because that would be gross.

Just know that if I order a mushroom pizza, a pineapple pizza, a pepper pizza, & an olive pizza I am really just equally disturbing all the toppings across four pizzas. I will win at your little game.

Sincerely,
Sick of your pizza teasing ways

5 comments:

LEstes65 said...

I confess to having ordered just mushrooms on a pizza before. But lately, it's black olives. Mmmmmm...

And honestly - why the huge price jump for toppings? Meats, sure I can understand a slight jump. But veggies? Come on! It doesn't really get much cheaper than THAT.

Barrie said...

And I'd like to know why a stuffed crust has to practically break the bank...

j said...

Every once in a while I get a pizza with just cheese and jalapenos. But just olives or pineapple? Seriously gross!

Unknown said...

"pizza teasing ways"...you're a nut! :) i must admit though that every once in a while i CRAVE a plain cheese pizza!

robin ann mcintosh said...

piz-za-shit - all of them!