Monday, September 01, 2008

My doppleganger works at MTV

My Super Sweet Sixteen on MTV is basically the 16 year old version of bridezillas. Parents throw an over the top 16th birthday. They include usually three dresses, & some sort of rap star. At some point the birthday girl interviews hot guys to help her in her grand entrance. On one episode a girl yelled at her mother & threw a tantrum because she received her $80,000 car on her actual birthday instead of at the end of her party.

Luckily, there is someone like me who works at MTV. I do not know who this person is, but I'm simply happy that they exist. Exiled premiered a few weeks ago. It catches up with some Sweet Sixteen-ers from seasons past. The parents then send their daughter to a third world country to see how everyday life is for a girl around their age. They must live/eat/work/sleep like that person. I can not say how deep my satisifacation is from watching Eva clean up elephant poo. Can we say awesome?

Hopefully this will inspire an entire stream of reality checks for reality tv stars. Here are a few shows that I'd like to see on the air:

The Hills stars are forced to shop at an outlet mall & have to buy something made out of polyester every time they say the word drama.

Project Runway contests have to make something that people would actually wear.

America's Next Top Model contests have to work at subway & eat at least once a day.

Adrianne Curry & Michael Knight are forbidden to threaten divorce for 12 hours. If they do their talking privileged are revoked. If they still fight through miming they must settle all differences by wrestling in those sumo fat suits.

The bridezillas are forced into a room with Suze Orman, Dr. Phil & Donald Trump. Wait,even I don't know how to help those girls.

What reality checks would you like to see?

9 comments:

Trish Ryan said...

You MUST get a job in entertainment. We need you. Television needs you. Really, it's for the betterment of humanity.

robin ann mcintosh said...

haaaa.

I would like to see the WIPEOUT contestants trade places with the girls from America's Next Top Model. That be fierce, yo!

Allie said...

I agree with Trish; it's high time you directed our viewing.

Barrie said...

I'm for the teens in a third world country. Or maybe teens doing the whole Outward Bound thing. Come October, I'll have THREE male teens in my house. I'm panicking!

Stephanie said...

Haha you are so funny.

"Adrianne Curry & Michael Knight are forbidden to threaten divorce for 12 hours." I don't even think this is possible!

Alyssa Goodnight said...

I suggested those sumo wrestler suits for my husband's next company shin-dig. I expect that would be very entertaining...

I'd punish David Caruso for those cliched comments and pregnant pauses every time CSI Miami goes to commercial, but I'm not quite sure how...

Gregory Anderson said...

I haven't watched TV in years.

Is Quincy, M.E. still on?

Unknown said...

ideas like that are why you are ruler of saradelphia! :)

Stacy said...

Nice! I like your fixes.