Friday, August 14, 2009

There is no coherent pattern to my thoughts

No really there isn't. This is a sampling of what I've thought in the last 5 minutes:

Life advice: Treat everyone like they were hotter than you.

First time I've wanted to be a vandal: Hiking and seeing the dozens of people who carve their initials in rocks. It makes me want to add "..was an idiot" "..is a vandal" "...is gone now thank heavens"

Looked at an ad on craigslist for a person who is selling a tiny cd case drawer thing. They bought it for $30 and are selling it for $10. They desperately need it gone. Desperately is a funny word to use in such an ad. I'm thinking it's haunted.

3 comments:

Alyssa Goodnight said...

All good thoughts.

'Desperately' does seem to hint at a hidden agenda.

I haven't yet felt the urge to vandalize, but I've totally felt an urge to pick up a recently discarded cigarette butt and throw it back into a litterer's car. Is that wrong?

LEstes65 said...

If your thoughts had cohesion, they wouldn't be NEARLY as entertaining. Haunted! HAHAHAHA!

Travis Erwin said...

You are a keen of mind and observation.