Saturday, December 19, 2009

If I Ruled the World: Christmas Edition

If I ruled the world there would be a law that there would be massive flash mob dances everyday. It would also be a diplomatic tool, like whoever can organize the largest number of people who will freeze in a grocery store for ten minutes wins the dispute.


Also as part of my qualifications I give you the anti Charlie Brown Christmas recession tree of awesomeosity decorated for around $7 filled with items from the dollar store and that I made in the cooking room.



2 comments:

Allie said...

Oh what a pretty tree!

Alyssa Goodnight said...

First of all, that tree is beautiful! Great job! I love the blinged 'S'. :)

And secondly, if you can turn the world into a place where spotaneous but synchonized dancing happens, you have my support! (Well, really you have my support without that, but do what you can.)

Merry Christmas!