Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Dear TV,

Please stop reading me the internet. Stop scrolling twitter feeds across my screen constantly or telling me what fellow facebook users say about the news. If I wanted to be on the internet I'd be on the internet. I can read the news faster than you can say it and whenever I want to. I don't care what Jamie0376 from Wisconsin h8s. I care about what actually happened. Plus, I can also use funny voices in my head when I read it. I watch the news because I expect you to actually do reporting or add something instead of just creating a conglomeration of what I'm dubbing "the poor man's internet".

Sincerely,

Sarakastic

3 comments:

Stacy said...

This why I don't have TV. So they don't ruin the internet. Or the actual news.

heidikins said...

Yes! This! Thank you.

xox

Alyssa Goodnight said...

Agreed. Well said.