Friday, July 05, 2013

My New Third Wheel Sweatshirt

I saw this sweatshirt at Target and it had a giant metal ampersand on it. Honestly, the first thing I thought was "Who would buy that?"* Then I realized that person was me.

There's just so many things that can be done with it. I could stand between peanut butter and jelly or mustard and ketchup. Maybe I'll get a gig on someone's wedding announcements as the & part of Mr. & Mrs. I hope my career counselors in high school read this and find out that I have amounted to something after all.

*This isn't saracasm I really do own this now.

3 comments:

Barrie said...

I think I would buy both items you were standing between. That's how funny this is!!!

Alyssa Goodnight said...

I love the wedding idea!

Somehow I missed this at Target. Otherwise, I might own one myself! :)

Allie said...

I would like to see those engagement shots.