Sunday, September 16, 2007

About Me

I am 26. I live in Utah. I don't look like Lauren Graham, but I try. This is what I'd look like if I was Lorelai Gilmore.



I want to be a princess when I grow up. Well technically, I am a princess. The world just doesn't know it yet. I want to marry a ninja, or Luke Danes. I won't settle for anything less. 26 in Utah years is like 52 anywhere else. Some people think I'm a spinster & I'm ok with that. Jane Austen was a spinster & she was awesome. Also, I say awesome a lot & make up words like awesomosity.

My likes are Matt Damon & people who look like Matt Damon. My dislikes are stupid people & people who aren't Matt Damon. I read a lot. If I had to sum myself up in one quote it would have to be from Dilbert.

Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot but not acceptable for me to notice?

I'm not as mean as I sound.

No comments: