1. List 12 random things about yourself that have to do with Christmas.
2. Please refer to it as a ‘hoopla’ and not the dreaded ‘m’-word…
3. You have to tag specific people when you’re done. No “if you’re reading this, consider yourself tagged” stuff is allowed. The number of people you tag is really up to you — but the more, the merrier to get this ‘hoopla’ circulating through the blogosphere.
4. Please try and do it as quickly as possible. The Christmas season will be over before we know it! Let’s involve as many people as possible!
5. Please give Andrea some link-love as the “Hoopla-Creator!
1. My mom's birthday is on Christmas, so we never have a big holiday meal. Usually one of us tries to make dinner which consists of green & red mac & cheese.
2. I hate anything eggnog flavored except for actual eggnog.
3. I have never been kissed underneath the mistletoe. In fact, I watch out for mistletoe & go through great lengths to avoid it.
4. My mom always thought that our family should be musical. Since it's her birthday we try to humor her by playing Christmas carols. It usually consists of a piano, violin, guitar, oboe, kazoo, & cymbal, like all of the best bands.
5. When I was a little kid, we always dressed up in a live nativity while my Dad read the Christmas story. It was my favorite part of Christmas, especially since I'm the only girl so I got to wear the cool Mary costume.
6. I still don't know most of the "real" lyrics to Christmas carols. Instead I know all of the crazy/slightly obscene versions that my brothers taught me.
7. Best Christmas Presents Ever: My brothers bought me seasons 1 & 2 of Gilmore Girls when I was still in college & couldn't afford them.
8. Worst Christmas Present Ever: Haven't had one yet, I still love tearing the paper off of stuff.
9. I have horrible follow through on
12. I cheat on the numbers too.