Wednesday, April 22, 2009

& Somehow

& Somehow I saw an older lady in the market wearing a wig. She looked really good & I resolved that when I am old, I will also wear a wig. It will be fluorescent pink, but I will wear it.

& Somehow I just drank a bottle of sobe. It is naturally sweetened with sugar. Says so right on the bottle. I am a health nut.

& Somehow I've always thought that Michigan was cool. After all, it's the home of my favorite Ukrainian Baptist Minion Movie Reviewers. I saw my first ever tourism ad for Michigan. I was expecting a lot of lakes & maybe a mention of those $1,000 foreclosed homes. Instead, it just featured a lot of happy beautiful people walking in buildings. If the same people were making a tourism ad for Utah I'm sure it would show a lot of public restrooms. Go to Michigan, you can ride elevators there.

& Somehow I saw a ragged stuffed animal at the bottom of a store shelf. I naturally assumed it was roadkill. If it was actually a stuffed animal that looked like roadkill I will never have to think about baby shower presents again.

6 comments:

Allie said...

Niiiice segues there. You've got some mad skills with that.

Anna said...

I swear it's Tim Allen's voice on those commercials.

Stacy said...

Michigan is awesome! Come and visit! After I move, I'll finally have a guest room!

I'll make sure Vasily stays out of your room, I promise. He thinks he can pick locks, but really, he's easily confused by such things.

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha love the awesomeness of those segues!

So when should we go to Michigan? I've always wanted to ride an elevator...they're so rare!

Alyssa Goodnight said...

My sons would LOVE to receive stuffed animal roadkill as a gift. However, a soon-to-be mother? Maybe not so much. Unless it was like a cute baby possum roadkill...

Unknown said...

if you find out for sure about that road kill thing, let me know b/c i am absolutely ordering those in bulk. :)