Wednesday, September 08, 2010

You Really Might Want to Rethink That

I really need a disclaimer both on my blog and in life that says "Not my fault that this happens, I just comment on it". So I was flipping past Entertainment Tonight because that's all it's good for. The announcer said "Next Patrick Swayze one year after his death (long pause)". Umm did anyone else hear that the way I did? Turns out it's a story about his wife's crusade for cancer research which I totally support. However, that's not what they said. Creepy.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Yeah, I don't really want the Patrick update either. I like Dirty Dancing as much as the next girl but . . .

Allie said...

Oh, ew. You're so right.

Alyssa Goodnight said...

Seems like there's a lot of that on television right now.
Things are just not particularly well thought out.