Sunday, October 17, 2010

Date Update

As far as first dates go last week's was great, I didn't even kick anyone. Then he didn't call which made me sad because seriously maybe 1 out of 300 people will actually understand the words that come out of my mouth so for me it was a rarity, that's at least friend material. Well technically he called right after the date, like when he was still in the parking lot and then never again. I don't know what to do with that that, but I've read "He's just not into you" before. Plus, Sarakastic doesn't do insecure. In fact on more than one occasion Sarakastic might have said "If you can't see how awesome I am, I can't help you".

However, his ninja skills probably sucked so I'm not going to think about it again. If anything I am sadder about the fact that if it wasn't going to go anywhere I could have at least made it so there was a definite reason, although the lettuce already arrived completely shredded. I can only assume the chef knew I was coming.

3 comments:

Alyssa Goodnight said...

Yay that the date went great...bummer that he hasn't called...yet. I bet he'll call. Maybe he was intimidated by your awesomeness and needs to build up his confidence before he calls.

Don't give up on him yet.

Barrie said...

I'm with Alyssa. Sometimes people take a while to get around to calling. Crazy, but true.

LEstes65 said...

I'm assuming that, since there were no updates, he wasn't just intimidated by your awesomosity. He just totally missed the best opportunity EVAH.