I've never sat down & officially made a list of what I want to accomplish in my life. Although, I've had a few of these in mind for awhile, which is why they are crossed off. Most people want to travel or cure world hunger, but most of my goals include food I've always wanted to eat & trying to avoid major conflicts. I was hoping I would come up with over 100 things, but there is just not that much food out there.
1. Visit Spain
2. Eat coffeecake 3. Learn to type with a strikethrough
4. Don't create any international incidents
5. Watch the last episode of M*A*S*H
6. Have an argument so heated that it necessitates me breaking a plate7. Give my parents the landslide of presents they deserve for seeing a Sarakastic through to adulthood
8. Further the catch phrase "Oi with the poodles already" to the point that people who don't watch "Gilmore Girls" start saying it
9. Finish reading Rory's book list
10. Donate my extra books to the local libraries because it is not acceptable to not have one copy of "Death of a Salesman" in the entire county. Oh, I could have my wing, or at least my own shelf. Also, figure out how to reword that sentence without that double negative
11. Convince someone to read "Death of a Salesman", if I can ever get my hands on it
12. Own a globe that is secretly a bar even though I don't drink, that's just plain cool
13. Think of a number 13
14. Eat Risotto
15. Find a non sucky non season 6 Luke
16. Buy my own house & declare it the official home of Saradelphia
17. Have that moment that is always in movies of twirling in the rain
18. Break my habit of saying Anyways, apparently it isn't a word. It's not like it makes me a brilliant conversationalist. "Well, I didn't agree & then she said 'anyways' & I totally saw the light.
19. Somehow, someway, earn the nickname Ace
Well, they are all lofty goals. I was going to put achieve Nirvana, but I think it would be hard to finish the list, that has to be the last thing, or I'll never cook Risotto. What's on your list?